The Good: This past weekend, I danced and modeled in a charity event... I've never done anything like this before, and am quite proud that I pushed myself to do it. The charity was Dance for Peace, and a little girl was the benefactor; proceeds of the event will allow her to go to Las Vegas to compete at Hip Hop International, which will allow her to continue her journey of dance and self-expression, and realize her potential.. Rehearsing for the show forced me to dance and exercise despite being sooooo busy with school and my doctoral residency.... which leads me to...
The Bad: In the past several weeks (or more than a month), I have not kept up with my exercise regimen. Things have gotten so busy and stressful... I recently went to Philadelphia to attend the national American Occupational Therapy Association annual conference and expo... which required much time and effort. Also, my workload has increased at the hospital where I am doing my OT doctoral residency.
The Ugly: Not only did the exercising go downhill, but so did my eating habits. I turned to coffee and food during these times of stress. I did not actively cut my meals in half, and I was not as careful with what I ate. I also have been coming home super late most nights. I commute between Orange County and LA too, which doesn't help that either. As a result, on top of all else, I have not been getting much sleep at all, which is not conducive to weight loss, or health in general.
No comments:
Post a Comment